Wouldn’t it be great to have a regular, go-to voiceover guy?
Don’t you want…
- A voiceover talent who understands your work and your projects?
- A voice artist who understands your directions and consistently delivers voiceover the way you want it?
- Someone who’s pricing is fair and consistent so you can avoid the hassle of negotiating every time you hire a voice actor?
Stop searching for new voiceover artists for each and every project.
You probably “have a guy” when it comes to your lawyer, accountant, mechanic, and even your hairstylist. Why not for your voiceover needs?
Enter your email below, and I’ll send you a free infographic explaining why you need a regular, go-to voiceover guy.
“5 Reasons Why Your Voiceover Guy Is Like Your Hair Stylist: Why You Need A Regular, Go-To Voiceover Guy.”
If you do use someone regularly for voiceover, ask yourself these questions:
- Do they offer simple, straightforward pricing that is fair and reasonable?
- Do they have a simple process and update you along the way?
- Do they have a voice suited for narration and explainer videos?
- Are they polite, professional, witty, charming, and oh so easy to work with?
If you answered no to any of these questions, click below for a free, no obligation audition and quote. I think you’ll like what you hear.
The Jim Kirk Difference
- I’m a middle school teacher. If I can connect with and engage that audience, imagine what I can do for yours.
- You will get what I promise you, when I say I will deliver it. Every time.
- A warm, friendly, conversational voiceover makes all the difference in any project, but especially in yours.
- A voice actor who focuses exclusively on narration understands the importance of telling a good story – your story.
- I’m your biggest fan. Honestly. I take your project on as my own and want it to succeed.
- You get my full attention. I don’t overextend myself with coaching and other services. I just do voiceover, and I focus on narration.
- As your regular, go-to voiceover guy, I will save you time and money. What’s it costing you to search for voice talent for each new project?
A conversational, knowledgeable, “guy next door” voice is perfect for connecting with your Internet audience.
A friendly, warm, and engaging delivery is perfect for holding attention during training courses, online instruction, and other corporate narration.
As a history teacher, my passion and enthusiasm for historical sites, cities, and museums will delight and entertain your visitors – in person and online.
History & English – the two subjects I teach – come together to create a confident but relatable delivery perfect for documentary narration.
Also available for:
- Medical & Technical Narration
- IVR, On-Hold, Voicemail, and Phone Systems (keep this updated with your “go-to” voiceover guy!)
- K-12 Online Educational Programs and Apps
- Podcast Intro/Outro
- TV & Radio Broadcast Commercial
- Transportation Announcements & Safety Spiels
- Authentic Boston/New England accent (I’m a native, so you know I’ll get it right!)