Professional Voiceover Starting at Just $50
I think there’s a simple, easy, straight-forward way to charge for voiceover. I charge a simple base rate per word, then add on extra services. You pay only for what you need.
Let me walk you through it.
1. Figure out Your Base Rate
Start with the word count of your script. You can figure it out by pasting your script here: www.wordcounter.net.
BASE VOICEOVER RATE: $10/100 words – 500 word minimum.
Examples: A script under 500 words would cost $50 to start. A script of 750 words, would cost $80 to start.
- Professionally-trained American male voiceover
- Quick turnaround, often within 24 hours depending on length of script
- Friendly, hassle-free service
- Edited & professionally mastered audio files
- Files in WAV, MP3, or AIFF format (based on your specifications)
- Audio delivered via email, Dropbox, or Google Drive
- 1 free revision to correct or adjust a read to your satisfaction
2. Add Any Extras You Need
Add to your base rate the following extras based on what you need:
- COMMERCIAL RIGHTS – ADD $15
- For business-related purposes, including use on social media, websites, or in any public-facing way.
- FULL BROADCAST RIGHTS – ADD $30
- For use on paid advertising channels, including TV, Radio, and Internet Pre-roll Ads.
- SUPER FAST DELIVERY – ADD $20
- To move your project to the front of the line, usually with delivery within 12 hours. This is only available for scripts up to 500 words.
- SCRIPT PROOFREADING – ADD $10/1000 words
- One way to avoid paying for revisions/retakes after recording is to add this service. I am a licensed English teacher. I can find and correct most mistakes, or I will ask you about any confusing language.
- BACKGROUND MUSIC – ADD $10/track
- I have access to an online library of thousands of royalty-free music files. You can browse through, choose one, and I will add it to your voiceover.
- SPLIT FILES – ADD $1/file, minimum $5
- If you need your voiceover delivered in split files, such as for a phone system or elearning module, this costs $1 per file, with a $5 minimum.
- ADD VOICEOVER TO EXISTING VIDEO – ADD $35, ADD 2 days to delivery time.
- I can add a voiceover to an existing video and deliver it to you in mp4 format. However, this can be time-consuming and there are some limitations. Please reach out to me to find out more.
- ADDITIONAL REVISIONS/RETAKES – ADD $5/100 words
- I will always correct mistakes on my part free of charge. Revisions may incur an additional fee if they are due to script changes after script approval or recording has taken place. After the 1 free revision, revisions are $5 per 100 words. Any billable revisions will be discussed and a quote will be provided.